The voting is over, thank you for your participation.
The results will be announced on March 15!
Votes are open until Sunday, March 10, 2019 at noon.
We invite you to vote for the games you have played and, as a result, participate in the draw to win a voucher for a Mensa Be IQ test (value 50 eur).
For each game you have played, we ask you to give a score from 1 to 5 for three criteria:
- Reflection: how much this game stimulates your neurons
- Friendliness: how much fun this game gives you to play together
- Overall rating: because a game is much more than the two aspects above, how much you enjoy this game
The scores range from 1 (I found it nil for this criterion) to 5 (I found it perfect for this criterion)
Once you have voted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please click on the link in this email to validate your vote and confirm that you exist 😊
The result will be determined by a combination of public votes (for 1/3) and the votes of the jury that meets to evaluate the games from March 8 to 10, 2019 (for 2/3).
If you want to participate in this weekend, you can register until February 22nd on the “Mensa Be Games Awards – WE” page.
Please be fair and vote as sincerely as possible and limit yourself to the games you have played!
Please vote only once.
In the event of an attempt at fraud (for example, putting the maximum score in one game and the minimum score in the other games), the MBGA Commission reserves the right to cancel the vote concerned and the person’s participation in the draw.
We offer you the possibility to modify or complete your vote afterwards.
You will receive an email containing a link allowing you to come back to your vote.
In case of concern, please send an email to email@example.com.
- I undertake to vote only for the games I have already played.
- I agree to participate in the draw to try to win a voucher for a Mensa Be IQ test.
- I agree to be informed of the results of the votes and future editions of the MBGAs.